PROBIOTICS FOR TOXIC GAS TREATMENT AND POND CONTAMINATION
SPECIALIZED PRODUCTS IN AQUACULTURE
Products do not contain banned substances used in the production and trading of fisheries in accordance with the current regulations of the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development
Total microbial density of 109 CFU/kg
Micro-minerals and additives just enough 1 kg
- Reducing the content of toxic gases NH3, NO2 in ponds with pollution.
- Effective control of pathogenic Vibrio sp. bacteria.
- Maintain a safe state and prevent the formation of toxic gases in ponds.
- Use 500g for 1,500 – 2,000 m3, periodically every 5-7 days.
- Renovate 1 kg pond for 1,500 – 2,000 m3.
- In case of high toxic gases use 1 kg for 1,500 – 2,000 m3, continuously 2-3 days to curb the increase of toxic gases.
- Mix with the water evenly throughout the pond combined with running strong water fans at 9-10 am.
- Cut toxic algae (blue algae, eye algae,…) take a dose of 1 kg for 1,500 – 2,000 m3 at night continuously 2-3 days to reduce algae, depending on the thin thickness of algae that increase or reduce the dose, then use in combination with AZUNO – CLEAR to clean the bottom after cutting algae.
- If chemicals or antibacterial antibiotics are used, the composition should be used after 72 hours.
- Stay out of the reach of children.
The place is dry, airy, coated with direct sunlight.