DIGESTIVE ENZYMES FOR FISH KOIKA BAC+
SPECIALIZED DIGESTIVE MICROBIALS FOR FISH AND CLOVE
When raising aquarium fish in general and Betta fish in particular, every farmer needs to pay attention to 3 problems: firstly, that the fish must always be healthy, which means that their intestinal tract and immune system are good enough not to get sick; the second is the ability to grow rapidly; and finally the coloring in the fish. In fact, not many people really understand what the necessary and sufficient conditions for an aquarium are like, how common their intestinal pathology is, how the habitat meets safety standards,… when the weather changes abnormally, the immune system declines, the fish are very susceptible to the disease.
》》Refer to other probiotics for aquariums from Koika brand
So how to overcome these problems in the safest and most effective way, let's study the digestive enzymes for fish KOIKA-BAC+, the microbial product line is receiving positive feedback from many aquarium players, which has great use in limiting common diseases in fish , stimulate fish to eat healthily, grow faster and more flexibly thanks to high resistance.
- Bacillus coagulans 10^8 CFU/ml
- Micro-minerals and additives just enough 1ml
Use of digestive enzymes for fish
- Help the fish and the scenery grow quickly.
- Prevention of intestinal diseases, fungi, parasites.
- Help the fish to a beautiful color.
- Dry food (Bran powder, bran tablets) 5 times spray for 50 grams of food.
- Fresh food (Artemia, truo, beef heart) 10 sprays for 50 grams of food.
- Spray directly into the feeding tank, 3 times spray for 10L of water.
How to use digestive enzymes for fish
- Shake well before spraying, spray directly into the food before feeding the fish or spray directly into the feeding tank.
Note when using digestive enzymes for fish
- This is an environmentally friendly biological product, which does not cause harm when overdose of fish and cloves.
- Shake well the bottle of digestive yeast for fish before use.
- Do not use together with bactericidal chemicals and antibiotics.
- Turn on a strong aeration continuously when using the composition.
- Coated out of the reach of children.
- Dry, airy, direct sunlight coated
UNITED DEVELOPMENT SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD.
The factory is qualified for the General Department of Fisheries
151/68 Inter-Zone 4-5, Binh Hung Hoa B, Binh Tan, Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City
Hotline: 098 398 1889