KOIKA BAC M PROBIOTICS
INTESTINAL MICROORGANISMS COMBINING HIGH-END VITAMINS FOR FISH AND CLOVES
Bacillus coagulans 1.0 x 10^8 CFU/ml
Vitamin A (min) 5,000 IU
Vitamin B6 (min) 2 mg
Vitamin E (min) 0.5 IU
Vitamin B1 (min) 1 mg
Vitamin B5 (min) 2 mg
Vitamin B2 (min) 1 mg
Vitamin C (min) 10 mg
Micro-minerals and additives just enough 1 ml
- Limit intestinal diseases, fungi , parasites
- Strengthens resistance, immune system for fish and cloves
- Promotes the coloring process of fish and cloves.
- Vitamin A, B6, E, B1, B5, B2 essential for fish and cloves
- Dry food (bran powder, bran tablets) 5 times spray for 50 g of food
- Fresh food (artemia, roasted, beef heart) 10 times spray for 50 g of food
- Spray directly into the feeding tank 5 times spray for 10 liters of water
How to use it
- Shake well before spraying
- Spray directly into the food and soak for 15 minutes before feeding the fish
- Or spray directly into the tank
THIS IS AN ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY BIOLOGICAL PRODUCT, NOT HARMFUL WHEN OVERDOSED ON FISH AND CLOVES.
》》More: Digestive yeast for fish KOIKA BAC+
- Dry, airy place, coated with direct sunlight, out of the reach of children.
UNITED DEVELOPMENT SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD.
THE FACTORY IS QUALIFIED GENERAL DEPARTMENT OF FISHERIES: 151/68 Inter-Zone 4-5, Binh Hung Hoa B, Binh Tan, Ho Chi Minh City. Ho Chi Minh City
Hotline: 098 398 1889
PROMOTING GROWTH – LINEN FISH – DURABLE COLOR
》》More: KOIKA BAC (20G POWDER)