KOIKA-CLEAR PROBIOTICS (Liquid-105ml)
MICRO-MICROORGANISMS FOR SPECIALIZED WATER TREATMENT FOR FISH AND LANDSCAPE SHRIMP
Bacillus subtilis 10^8 CFU/ml
Bacillus licheniformis 10^8 CFU/ml
Bacillus pumilus 10^8 CFU/ml
Micro minerals and additives just enough 1ml
- Decompose excess organic matter.
- Biofilm membrane formation in the biological filtration system and made in water.
- Stabilize beneficial microbial systems in the environment.
Dosage and Usage
- Drip 30 drops (about 5 ml) for 100 liters of water, periodically every 7 days.
- Prepare a new tank, use 60 drops for 100 liters of water, then run the filter, effervescent oxygen for 48 hours and then release the fish and cloves.
- If chemicals or antibacterial antibiotics are used, the composition should be used after 72 hours.
- Shake well before use.
- Turn on a strong aeration continuously when using the composition.
- Coated out of the reach of children.
Dry, cool place, coated with direct sunlight
Volume: 105 ml
UNION PHAT SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD
THE FACTORY MEETS THE GENERAL DEPARTMENT OF FISHERIES STANDARDS
151/68 Lien Khu 4-5, Binh Hung Hoa B, Binh Tan, Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City
Hotline: 098 398 1889
》》See more products: KoiKa Clear Plus 10g