MICROBIAL LIGHT TREATMENT OF TOXIC GASES AQUARIUMS AND AQUARIUMS
Rhodopseudomonas sp.10^8 CFU/ml
Micro-minerals and additives just enough 1ml
- Maintain a safe condition and prevent the formation of toxic gases in aquariums and landscape cloves.
- Helps to solve the organic huming and contributes to domestic work.
- Improves odor and controls disease-causing microorganisms.
- Enhance the growth rate for cloves and aquarium fish when added to food.
Dosage and Usage
- Use 30 drops (5 ml) for 100 Liter tank, periodically every 7 days.
- In case of contaminated tanks or poor use of 60 drops (10 ml)/time for 3 consecutive days, continuous lighting does not turn off the lights (or 14-16 hours/day). Then use periodically as recommended.
- Prepare a new tank using 60 drops for the first time and periodically use as recommended.
- If chemicals or antibacterial antibiotics are used, the composition should be used after 72 hours.
- Shake well before use.
The place is dry, airy, better when exposed to light but the temperature is below 450C.
Volume: 100 ml
》》See more products: KoiKa PH+
UNITED DEVELOPMENT SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD.
The factory is qualified for the General Department of Fisheries
151/68 Inter-Zone 4-5, Binh Hung Hoa B, Binh Tan, Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City
Hotline: 098 398 1889